Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Blooming

I am getting ready to leave for DC tonight- going to see the color field show at the American Museum and to visit my favorite museum in the world- the Phillips Collection. I have been informed by the Friends of the Library in my town that the gardens at the Library are calling my name. (I volunteer at anything that doesn't require showing up at a meeting.) How could this be? Some of my gardens are still under snow. I suspect this will be an abbreviated season. I have snowdrops and crocuses blooming at the same time and I think my daffodils won't be too far behind. They have fat little heads on very stubby little necks.

No photos..... I can see if I am going to continue on this blog I will need to buy my own camera instead of borrowing the one from work.

No comments: