Saturday, April 18, 2009

Au Naturel

I suppose I should have made a bigger deal of this then I did. I decided to stop dying my hair .... for all kinds of reasons. The last hair cut I had made the color look like a squirrel- blond, gray, brown, etc. I had it cut again about two weeks ago and whatever was left of color is now gone. I am au naturel.

I am not displeased with it. I don't think it makes me look any older than I am- 47. It doesn't look wrong with my face color or clothing & jewelry collection. I don't feel any less attractive. People have said it looks good.

On the plus side- I think it gives me an air of authority. An air that comes with age and experience.

Of course- looking at this photo I am thinking I might be in need of an eyebrow & eyelash transplant, and those freckles are totally out of control.

2 comments:

Mim said...

Like the freckles, always wanted some myself...like the hair, am partial to grey hair! Need to lose the direct flash on face! a definite no-no.

SMC said...

What? With all of my other accomplishments you want me to be a photographer too? I thought I did pretty damn well stretching my arm that far and pointing (sort of) the camera in my general direction.... and now I am suppose to figure out how to turn a flash off?