Sunday, February 8, 2009

Inconclusive Voting

Well, the poll on my hair is inconclusive..... but this faboo photo of me by Julia Newman has helped me to come to a decision. This was taken this past summer in my short, short phase and I kinda' like it. Even though a friend tells me it screams "lesbian, lesbian." I think I am ready to fend off the advances. And, well, it isn't like I was fighting off the men when I had long hair so chances are nothing will come to pass. Besides, I am long past caring what my exterior appearances scream. If people want to know, they'll have to come talk to me.

3 comments:

LYC said...

You know you want to so....I will continue to wear my hair long in case you feel any haircut remorse I have enough to make a quick wig.

Mim said...

Then go for it!

JAF said...

Great. I've been meaning to ask you out.